‘What A Player’ ‘Well Deserved!’ Fans Delighted As West Ham Ace Is Handed Player Of The Season Nomination

‘What A Player’ ‘Well Deserved!’ Fans Delighted As West Ham Ace Is Handed Player Of The Season Nomination

West Ham forward Jarrod Bowen has been nominated for the Premier League Player of the Season award.

The 25-year-old has been in superb form for the Hammers this campaign, having scored 10 goals and provided 12 assists in 34 league games, and fans on Twitter are very happy to see that his performances have been recognised:

Bowen is going up against seven other players for the accolade, including Manchester City pair Joao Cancelo and Kevin De Bruyne, Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka, Tottenham forward Son Heung-min, Southampton’s James Ward-Prowse, as well as Liverpool duo Mo Salah and Trent Alexander-Arnold.

West Ham supporters can nominate Bowen for the prize by heading here. The public vote makes up 10% of the total votes (with Premier League captains and an expert panel taking up the other 90%).

Voting will close at 6pm on Monday so fans don’t have that much time to vote if they want Bowen to be in with a chance of winning.